Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Dude.

    Sorry about the late evening post. Had some OT at work. Supply problems due to the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear meltdown issues in Japan. Anyways the bad news is: it means 60 hours + at work but I am hardcore. I WILL NOT MISS A POST! Working on new music material for you fine people. And here is the crux ( or the climax of the post if you are sexually obssesed ) of this post. I need suggestions from the minions (that's you) on what material you want to read. I like to run my suck ( that's my mouth if you were never in the Marine Corps ) about almost everything, but I am most knowledgeable in the field of classical and contemporary instrumental music. I want to keep you fine people involved so I'll try to take any questions or requests, especially regarding performance or theory. So today you get more horn. I know you're all very excited. You better damn well be. I'm watching you.

 I'f you don't like this you should probably consider euthanasia. Love you guys ;P

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping up with your blog although you've got some real life issues. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite movies. Great Video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. This is great! I love orchestras, symphonies, big band, you name it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jurrasic park had some fantastic music. Thanks for the vid man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jurassic park was such a great movie, awesome music haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that was awesome. such a suspenseful song

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Jurassic Park, so that was cool to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i played a simillar piece in band in high school. obviously not as involved as this oen though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got the chills listening to this! Great find

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love horns and I love Jurassic Parc. So I love this post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope it turns out well at work. At the meantime, keep up the good posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sucks you have to work extra long right now, but good job doing. The music clip was also fantastic, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great commitment right there. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it when the music starts to get all epic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh i love that movie and its music.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, this is really good, i love recognizing horn music, it makes me feel all sophisticated..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great updates including song. Takes a lot of discipline to blog daily

    ReplyDelete